Two groups of students taking a FYS from Prof. Doyle and Prof. Karstens are working diligently on building obstacle courses for a Robot Challenge on the morning of December 10. Materials have been purchased, and the development of the project is well underway. Good luck to both groups! The event is open to anyone, and will take place in the MakerSpace in Dion.
Search this site
- Summer in the MakerSpace July 26, 2017
- A Knack for Building – by Charles Pikor, MakerSpace Student Lead October 25, 2016
- September in the MakerSpace September 23, 2016
- Summer at the MakerSpace– Hi, I’m Kelsey July 11, 2016
- Help us help you! June 14, 2016